Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bowling Fun

This past weekend was a-lot of fun for me!! Saturday was my "baby" brothers (Yes Boe you will always be my baby brother so get over it!) ;) 16th birthday. Can I just say he can NOT be 16 yet? Its crazy to me.

I was up early enough on Saturday to shower and run errands (9 am!! Its amazing) Looked at some Town homes with my roommate and best friend Melissa. (She is purchasing one here shortly, I'm way excited for her!) Then went off to dinner with family and Melissa to Iggie's, back home for Boe to open presents and then off to the Bowling alley for some fun with family, friends, bowling, and drinks :) Afterwords some of us went back to our apartment to hang out a bit longer. It was a ton of fun, although we did miss some friends who were not able to make it. I brought my brother along so he could have something fun to do on his birthday since he was not going out with friends. He seemed to have alot of fun:
had one of the best birthdays ever!! well with my sisters friends :P haha could have been better but still a great birthday thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes and such and thanks les for taking me with although I dispize you right now haha. "IN THE BUTT!!" hahaha skyler Lewis your hilarious! :P
January 30 at 11:36am via iPhone ·

I made sure that everyone new it was his birthday first at dinner which he got a signed card and free dessert, then again at the bowling alley when I did a shout out in the microphone. Between that and calling him my "Baby" brother he wasn't to pleased with me at the time ;) Sunday I went to my brothers ordination after his church was out with my family and then back home for dinner. Got to see a few people in the ward that I have missed. It is always fun to be with my family and even better when my aunt Angie's family and my cousin Shane and his wife Jessica come.  All in all it was a very fun weekend and now I cant wait for this weekend to start, headed to Wyoming with the family for a day!!

Skyler and Drew

Thayne and Melissa

Jared and Jaime (AWWWWW)

Myself, My cousin Mike, Melissa

Melissa and Thayne

Add caption

Tristen and Cindy

Cousin Mike, and his friends Kyle and Becky

Melissa and Skyler



Melissa and Mike


Myself, Jaime, and Melissa


Part of the group





Melissa and Matt


Our friend David and myself





Boe hiding his face from the camera the butthead






No comments:

Post a Comment