Thursday, February 17, 2011

Family Fun

Last Saturday my mom reminded me that my Uncle Shawn and his family were coming down to visit. So when I got up that morning and ready (Around noon) I headed over to my moms to hang out for the day. I had a really bad migraine that was making me feel sick but I was able to tough it out until later that night. We went to cabella's. My uncle taught me about the differences between the typical and non-typical deer and the differences between a white tail and the common deer. We also saw a HUGE camping chair for about $90 that we all had to check out. It was great fun, later that night we walked around Hobby Lobby and got Chicago Pizza take out to eat at home. Love my family ;)

Jorgan

Ethan

Aunt Marisol

Family love

Jorgan in Harry Potter glasses

Jorgan in "cool" sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment