Thursday, February 17, 2011

Park City

Sunday was such a nice day that after I cleaned out my closet and finished Laundry Melissa and I went up to Park City to walk around and enjoy the weather. We went through the shops, ran into our friend Evereste, and had dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. It was really relaxing and fun, and on the way out we saw a little bunny friend.


I am thinking this year we are gonna go up one day and do the alpine slide as well. We also stopped at Target after we got back and I found a way cute hat that I loved!! I am soo ready for this summer!

2 comments:

  1. LesLee I LOVE the hat. I want one!!

    Really Evariste?! Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup it was awesome to see Evariste. We met his new girlfriend too. The hat was only $12 at target! I wanted a cute one that want to expensive.

    ReplyDelete