“The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.”
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Horrible Day with a great ending
Yesterday I felt like crap. I was awake an hour and a half before my alarm went off to get ready for work and I was way dizzy, tired, and just blah. I didnt want to deal with anything and I felt really stressed with everything. I called into work and ended up using the day as my holiday day off instead of monday. So I will now be working on monday. sigh.... But I have alot of work to get done (this is not helping me get it done either but o-well) I laid in bed most of the day until it was time to get up and get ready for the dreaded tax appointment with Brock and his parents. Which Brock and I both get to pay $92 this year, which is great to add to everything else I need to pay for. :( Things just keep getting pushed further back but at least I am working on getting things paid that are more important and putting back the wants. I talked to my mom a bit but didnt seem to help just made it a little worse it felt like. Later I almost really broke down when I noticed I had again missed my brother Dukes phone call from prison. However it was made all better when he called me back the same time I noticed. I cant say how much that ment to me and how much I miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment