Monday, February 21, 2011

Wink Eyelashes!

Saturday was such a freakin busy day!! It was crazy! That morning Melissa, our Friend Jamie, and I went up to Ogden to get our eyelashes done by Lindsey with Wink Eyelashes. Can I just say how AMAZINGLY Good she is? She is such a sweethears as well! I would highly suggest EVERY girl go to her to get eyelashes. They are the most wonderful accessory a girl can get done, and there is a huge difference. ;) You know you all want too, just do it!





After eyelashes I sadly missed the Helm Wedding and reception I was supposed to be back for and I am really dissapointed in myself for not making 100% sure I got back in time. My lashes took alot longer then expected. I am really sorry Nate and Chattni!! When we got back I went and got my eyebrows waxed while I was at it from Melissa's wonderfully talented cousin Whitney. (I would suggest any one getting eyebrows or hair done to go to her) Then took the house lease and first rent checks up to our new landlord. Oh did I mention we were accepted to rent her house? We get keys on the fourth and move in on the fifth. As much as I am dreading moving I am way excited to be in a house especially with such great friends. I just hope this doesnt get in any way of all of our friendships.......(Melissa and Joshey...) Wish us luck....


Later that night Melissa and I hung out at home cleaning and drinking beer. (Melissa did most of the cleaning..I was a little side tracked sorry Missy) We got to watch some crazy Police and security corner a car in front of our apartment (couldnt figure out what was going on though it was wierd) At the same time some crazy person knocked on our door and then said oh sorry I think I have the wrong apartment. Which would have been fine if he didnt stop to look inside the apartment as he was leaving and I was chasing my dog back in who got out. He said that we had a nice home though and then left to who knows where. Glad we are moving soon...

Yesterday we went and saw the movie: I am Number Four and LOVED IT!! Suggest everyone to go see it in the theatre, especially Imax. It was great!

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool! Congrats Nate!!

    BTW Your eyes do look super gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete