Friday, January 28, 2011

Congratulations Party!

My family and I have started to get back into our regular schedules and moving on with life. When we got back from everything Boe had a project he did in health for extra credit to make up the day he missed for Rachel's funeral. He did it on streptococcus pneumoniae which Rachel had been infected with. With the help of Rachel he put together a Brochure and presented it to his class. I just wanted to give him props for being able to do so. I would not have been able too.

Front of the brochure


back of the brochure
With everything that has been going on and the pain my uncle has been through we never got a chance to celebrate his new job that he had been given and was really excited about. He received it a few days before Rachel passed and the first few days he missed due to the funeral and I am sure grieving. Although I am sure he is not done grieving and never fully will be I wanted to put a little something fun in his life. So I planned a small Congratulations party at my moms to help celebrate his new job. My dad as well was celebrated a little for getting his new position as well. We invited family over and we all helped make home made pizza and hang out. I got him balloons and Angie made a very delightful and delicious cake!! It was a really fun night to hang out with the family and I really really hope he enjoyed it as well.
Shane and Dad playing pool

Azures creative pizza

Angies yummy Devils food cake with Chocolate Ganache (spelling?) and raspberrys

Carter and John playing chess and then checkers

Uncle Brett playing with James

Sam helping me cut the olives

No comments:

Post a Comment