Friday, April 8, 2011

The guy I love the most


 I can not say how much that I love my little guy. Even when he is a big pain in the butt he means the world to me and I honestly do not know what I would do with out him. I would feel very lonely. I feel horrible my poor guy is in so much pain going potty and with the vet could tell me what the issue was. I hate them more then doctors I decided.


Best Friends: Tucker and Spritz











Before Shave
After Shave
What a wierdo
 


Our other Friend Fiddy Kitty ;)

At the dog park

Tucker at the dog park

Tucker watching for his mamma

I got sick of Spritz not dealing with Bentli so I made him....

2 comments:

  1. Awwww yall went to the dog park!! Nala loved it, we should all go next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im way excited for our dog park trip. This past time we had alot of fun and Spritz is very very very slowly starting to play again. (mostly with me) but its still a start. Cant wait to see Cute little Nala again!

    ReplyDelete