And yes I will be fine and Im sure in a few days if not tomorrow I will be back to normal.
“The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.”
Monday, April 11, 2011
People closest to you are the ones that hurt you the most
Its really sad that the people closest to you are also the ones that can hurt you the most by the littlest things. I am not going to go into detail since it usually causes more grief and issues but its hard. You think you are close to some one and then for some reason they are upset or annoyed and wont tell you what you did. With everything else I have gone through and dealt with growing up with other people it makes it that much harder when the one person you thought was better then that and cared more turns around and does the same thing. It makes you feel abandoned and torn apart. If caring hurts this much then it would be much easier to not care at all and distance yourself. I wish I could learn to do this instead of time and time again getting hurt by the same things by the same people as well as others. I shouldnt care as much as I do, and I keep telling myself I have had enough that I need to move on and not get so attached but its easier said then done. Im pretty sure I am hopeless when it comes to this. Not to mention adding it atop of an already emotional day and you finally reach a breaking point.
Missing old times, people, regretting some things, hurting from others, not feeling like I should talk about others things that are bothering me because I am not sure I want to open that bag when I already know what people are going to say, tired, and over all emotional. Yup its time to have a few drinks and curl up back in bed with my puppy. To bad I still have more stuff to do first.
And yes I will be fine and Im sure in a few days if not tomorrow I will be back to normal.
And yes I will be fine and Im sure in a few days if not tomorrow I will be back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey girl, Im sorry youre having a bad day (or days!). I'm thinking we need a girls night? Yup yup we do :)
ReplyDeleteThanks hun, wasnt the greatest week but I am good. We definatly do need a girls night!! I have way been slacking on it, I will get it planned ;)
ReplyDelete