4 Months today we lost our ray of sunshine........but it still feels like yesterday.
When God calls our children
By Unknown Author
When God calls our children
to dwell with Him above,
We mortals sometimes question
the wisdon of His love.
For no heartache compares with,
the death of one small child.
Who does so much to make our world,
seem so wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling
the aged to His fold.
So He picks a rosebud
before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them,
and so He takes but few.
To make the land of heaven
more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult
still somehow we must try.
The saddest word mankind knows
will always be Good-bye.
So when a little child departs,
we who are left behind,
Must realize God loves children.
Angels Are Hard To Find!!
Love you our sweet Rachel, I will always miss you greatly however deeply cherrish the fun times we have had. I am so glad you were able to come to princesses with me and to see the elephants at the circus. I loved to read you stories and recieve your sweet hugs in return. I loved the way you were best friends with copper and both of your puppy kisses to one another. I am so thankful for the time I got to help take care of you with your mom when you were first released from the hospital. You were so tiny and so fragile I was scared I would break you. You were such a strong willed little spirit you fought through your obstacles and all of the oxygen tubes you were stuck with. You became a beautiful stubborn yet sweet little girl. You were the best daughter, cousin, sister, neice, and granddaughter we could have had. It is hard not to consider you our favorite. You have been a star in our lives and we will always have a void in our lives where you should be.








Oh LesLee this got me all teary eye. What a beautiful post
ReplyDelete