Friday, April 8, 2011

Updates and Quests

ICK!!!!
Its been pretty crazy the past bit so I do have lots to catch up on but I guess I will start with the basics....... I have been working off and on I guess you could say on my weight. I would have to say this is my biggest insecurity and I want to feel better and more energized. Especially when it becomes summer. I have so much I want to do and alot of it I know I WONT do if I am too worried about how I look or not energized enough to do it.


Some of my trials:
*HCG: (Again) Started off really well.... losing weight... then a few splurges.... and then really sick and MAJOR headaches. I ended up calling it quits as I was losing to much work to migraines.

*Master Cleanse: Im sorry but Lemon juice, Cayanne pepper, and maple syrup was too much after the first 40 ounces.... Dizzy, sick, and could not make myself drink more.... Lasted less then 24 hours.

Some of my next trials:

*Attempting to push through Insanity the best I can here in the next few days....

*No Soda every day. Hopefully getting down to absolutly no soda except for special occasions or mixed drinks durring hang outs. Working on moving to alot more water and ice tea when going out. Also not buying soda for home use.

*Alot LESS eating out. No more twice a day fast food/resturants. Working on actually making food at home.

We shall see how this goes ;) If all else fails with Insanity I am moving to a cheap Gym membership.
Any one got any other pointers that arent to difficult to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment