I am going to be one of the many who have decided to keep updates on goals such as losing weight. I am hoping it will some how keep my motivation going. I do need to lose about 10 pounds a month and I will be down to my ideal weight before we go on a cruise. (I would love to do it sooner but I figured it may be safer for my health to only focus on a little at a time.) Plus then I can get in the habit and keep it up even after the weight is gone. So we shall see how it goes... any advice any one has Im up for hearing it...
What I know:
*Dieting and not eating is pointless for me to try. (One it usually always fails and two it makes me grumpy)
- Working out is difficult and if I dont see results I get discouraged and stop to soon
- I hate the weight I have
- I would be alot less depressed about things if I felt better about myself. I would want to go out more and do things around/with other people
- I cant stand headaches/migraines
With that said these are my thoughts:
- I cant diet but I do need to watch more how much I am eating per day and a little more of what I may be eating. I am not going to say I am going to all together cut out potatoes, noodles, chocolate, ect... becase I know it wont happen. I am also trying to eat on a budget and sometimes you just need that chocolate to get you through the day.
- I definatly want to be more active I want to go on hikes/walks/swimming and other stuff. I feel better about myself and I love the outdoors. I dont know what happened and when I started to hide away. Being outside brightens my mood.
- I definatly want to be able to enjoy my cruise to the fullest which means the weight has gotta go
My Plan of Action:
- I am still sticking to the NO Soda rule (only exception I am making is mixed drinks on special occasions, but even then try for juice instead)
- Drink Tons more water a day (Im gonna start out aiming at least four-five cups) I usually only go through one (Horrible huh)
- I am going to watch how many calories I eat a day. Aiming around 1520 but not more then 1800
- I am going to work out at least five days a week. I am going to start insanity however I am not going to say I know I can keep up with it. I am going to try but if it fails then I am going to get a gym membership and still keep working on it.
Lets see how it goes ;) will give you an update in about a week...
No comments:
Post a Comment