Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Update much?

I have the biggest shocker to tell you!! I am HORRIBLE at updating ;) I know so shocking! JK. Well I have gone through my creditors meeting for my bankruptcy a few months back. I had the hardest time the day before and day of the meeting. I was depressed and frustrated and upset. I do not understand why I let things get to me so easy. I knew I was upset and could not figure out why until after the meeting and I felt like I could breath again and then I was fine. The meeting was a little awkward with Brock, we hardly talked if at all which is fine with me and it went really quick. We did not have any creditors show up and I did not have any issues with Brock so its all good. Now if only the bankruptcy would close. The courts told my school loan that it would close in March of 2011. I really really do not want to wait until March to finalize the divorce. On a plus side it gives me more time to save up the money for the divorce and there really is not much of a hurry of it having to be done. Except the faster it is completed the faster we can both completely move on. oh well just gotta deal.

More exciting news, I was finally approved for a Car Loan!!!!! I just need to wait for my direct deposit to go into my new bank account and I can finalize. Since its taken enough time already. I am the most impatient person but I am pretty sure this will all be worth it. I am buying my friend Mikes 2005 Toyota Corolla XRS a few more days..... just a few more days.......

2 comments:

  1. Not yet :( Hopefully tonight!! I go in to sign papers at 3:30 today.

    ReplyDelete