Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy






On November 4th it was my Mommy's birthday. Yes I did just call her my mommy. For her birthday this year I decided it would be fun if I took her out to dinner and we did a Mom and Daughter night just us. We had so much fun at Joe's Crab Shack. We talked and shared a drink called the Shark Attack and then each got our own drink afterwords with a huge bucket of dinner. I could not eat it all it was soo much yummy food.


Then on Friday I got to spend an hour or so at an Auto place to get a flat tire fixed. I lucked out and it was fixable and free of charge. They said it was leaking out of a previous fix. Later that night Melissa and I started to go see a movie and changed plans when her friend from high school called. We went and hung out with him and his friend out in Taylorsville. It was fun to just hang out for a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment