Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Logan Fun



This past weekend was a BLAST!! I LOVED it. It all started with a great day on Friday (other then waking up 2 and 1/2 hours late for work :( Ooops) I was in such a great mood and loving life, having fun. Work was great and then Friday night we went over to Fats Grill with friends for Matt's Birthday Bash. Saturday waking up late I ran errands, stopped at my moms and sold my wedding ring, then headed off really late to Logan.

I arrived in Logan around 5-5:30 ish and went straight to see my girls. Oh how I have missed them. They were so excited  and didnt even care I came down so late. My other awesome cousins Robby and Mike also stopped by and my Uncle Charles was there with the girls when I showed up. We all then headed down to a much promised game of bowling. Robby showed up later with Ashley which was great. The first game I only got one or two gutter balls and actually made it over 100 at 103. I was way pleased, I suck at bowling. Mike beat us all with a 245 the butt. Him and his little bunny hop ;) Later that night we all went out to dinner at Village Inn, dropped the girls off at home and then Mike and Charles took me to the Bar for the night so Mike could DJ. I had soo many long island ice tea's and had a blast! It was way fun! Especially with Charles mad dancing skills..... hahahahaha.

Sunday woke up and picked up my girls again and went to Brunch at Angie's with Mike and Charles and then Mike got to take us shopping at the Logan Mall. ;) He didn't seem like he was having too much fun with that. They had me park my car since brilliant me didn't realize my car is no longer registered as of two and half months ago. :( oops again.  Got a way cute outfit including shoes and then we went and hung out at the apartment for a bit. Robby met us over there and then Robby, Mike, Charles, and I ended down to Forthall Idaho for a night of slots. Mike the lucky duck started winning right from the start on Deal or No Deal. He made around a total of $800 off of $10 that night. He went home with at least $500 of it still after he shared. Robby and I kept playing and were not so lucky but it was fun either way. We played it as a family every time we got to the bonus game. Ended up getting home from Idaho and Logan around 1:30 Monday morning. Thankfully my boss is awesome and let me come in at 12 that afternoon instead of 7:30. My puppy missed me too!! He would not leave my side that morning, when I shut him out to use the rest room he whined by the door. Poor Melissa trying to sleep :( I hope we didn't keep you up too much.

All in all it was a FANTASTIC weekend, I cant believe how much I have missed my cousins. They are more then cousins to me, they might as well be brothers and sisters. And I have to say they are pretty awesome.

None of this weekend would not have been possible with out my Awesome room mate Melissa for watching my dog!! THANK YOU, your the best and I luv your guts!


(pics and videos to come, the site wont let me upload them at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment