“The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.”
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
School or No School
I am stuck in an endless cycle I believe. I have attempted school a few times now and end up stopping for one reason or another. I am definately not motivated enough to sit down and get it done. Its not my top priority. However I am single now with lots of time I could move around and could technically afford one or two classes at a time. I like to learn new things and achieving goals as well as challenging. I miss learning in a way (but I hate the homework) I am debating if I should spend the money and go back and take one class at a time and try to enjoy it instead of focusing on only obtaining a degree. (Although I would shoot for a degree at the same time just not the focus point.) We shall see come spring semester.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hmm that's an interesting thought. Maybe I shouldnt focus so much on getting a degree
ReplyDeleteHoping it will make it easier to stay going and not get so depressed and try to push my through.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it will.
ReplyDelete