Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween and Wendover

On October 29th we had a work Halloween day where we all dressed up and kids come trick or treat through out the office. Its something we do every year and I love it!!















 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendover


Then that night after going home and changing, some friends and I headed up to Wendover for a night of fun. We had been planning it for a few months and had a blast! We were up all night and morning, the three of us gals stayed up until about 10:30am. To be woken up and leave at around 12 :( Melissa and I played slots at first and then learned how to play Blackjack. I won $6 and then $15 and then $6 again on penny slots to lose it all on another machine. Melissa won up to $50 on a slot machine and then


also lost it. :( Dang Slots!! Blackjack was way fun although you do not get very far when you can no longer count. We had awesome dealers as well and I cant wait to go back again! We did learn there are some freaky creepo's in Wendover though. Id say those who did not go missed out, and Keiko I am so glad you made it down with us! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment