“The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.”
Thursday, December 2, 2010
New Car
I finally got approved and finalized for my new car! I purchased my friend Mike's 2005 Toyotta Corolla XRS. I think its a way cute car and I love it! Much better then that big Ford Mustang I had, and now I dont have to worry about a crappy soft top being cut and its waaay better on gas. Much cheaper too. The best part I am finally driving a licensed car again as well. I think I pushed my luck for 3/4 months not getting pulled over.... sigh.
The only downside was that the car is a manual. Its been at least three years since I last drove a manual and I still wasnt good at it then. But thanks to Mike re-teaching me and Skylers input I think Im doing much better :) No more stalling or grinding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Have I mentioned how jealous i am??
ReplyDelete