Thursday, December 9, 2010

Weekend fun

This past weekend was pretty fun. Although not as busy as this weekend is gonna be.... (if everything goes as planned)

Friday night Melissa, Skyler and I went to go see Unstoppable. Then on Saturday afternoon I went over to my parents and helped out with decorating the tree and some outside decorating. We had pizza for dinner and my parents and I had a few games of Yahtzee.

Moms finished tree

Boe snowblowing the yard to put decorations. Ive never heard or seen anyone snow blow their yard...
My cousin Mike called and let me know he was bringing a friend up to meet another friend and wanted to know what I was up too. So once I left my parents I had Mike meet me at home and I went with him to dinner. Then picked up Melissa to go on a liquor store run before they closed and then picked up Mikes buddy Kyle and his new friend and pretty much kidnapped them for the night. I talked Mike into staying the night since he was running on hardly any sleep. Skyler joined not to long after we got home and we all hung out the rest of the night.

Sunday once I was able to finally get out of bed not feeling the best I headed back over to my parents to hang out for dinner, watch movies, and play some more Yahtzee. (Yahtzee was a game my mom and I used to play when I was little with her friend Carma while they did my hair, so it has become mine and her game together)

Somewhere in the next few days I finally finished our christmas tree... 

Our christmas tree

1 comment: