I want to first say how Thankful and blessed I am to have such a crazy and awesome family. We have our ups and downs on getting along and our issues but my family means the world to me. They have always been there through I told you so's and even the unspoken I told you so's of recent. They were there durring the hard times and still are when I need them. If I need to cheer up they are great at helping. Any time I need help I can count on them. I dont always agree and we have had our issues but I love them still the same. This is for both my immediate family and my extended. I have great older cousins who I can talk to and bug about anything. My aunts and uncles always offer their assistance as well. I also feel very blessed to be able to build my relationship back with my sister Kori and talk to her from time to time and the last couple times we were able to go visit. I get to talk to my brother Duke again after a few years of trying to locate where he went. Im sad that I can not visit on happier terms but being able to still have the communication means alot. I am also more in touch with my Helm family. I have always missed being apart of them and proud to be considered a Helm. Always have and always will. Not knowing them and my dad growing up was hard for me. With my grandma, my brother duke and my aunt brenda we got to hear things every now and then and felt involved a little. I want to work on getting to know them better. Now just need to not be so shy. ;)
I also want to say how Thankful I am to have my friends. Especially Melissa. Melissa is like another sister and has been there through everything anytime I need to talk. I can talk to her about anything and know that Ill get an honest answer in return. I may not always like the response but I know its honest and sometimes thats what you need the most. Through work and outside of work Melissa is great. I am also thankful she puts up living with me ;) I enjoy and thankful for all of my friends. They are there when you need it and I enjoy our hang outs. I love how you can have a friend and even if you get busy in life and lose touch they are still there if you need them. Even years later just to say hi again.
With out my friends and family I dont know what I would do. These are the best things apart of my life that I could be Thankful for. Yes I am thankful for other things like having a great place to work, food, car, My dog (I love my dog) but Family and friends the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment