“The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.”
Saturday, September 17, 2011
So much to go through
The last few months have been terribly rough for me to get through.... But I DID IT! At least I feel like I have. I feel back to not neccessarily normal, I dont think I can ever be exactly the same but at least back to much better and happy again. I actually look forward to the future a day at a time and things are looking brighter. I still have my many moments when I am by myself and it could be that I am just trying to keep busy. However its a start and I think a great one. I have alot to post and alot of internal thoughts and emotions to get through to do it. As well as a few that I am sure will be pretty long again, but for me its something I want down to look back on later. So try put up with me and patient while I put in the time here and there to get caught up it may take me a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment