So I havent been on in a bit, its been a very busy couple of months and no access to a computer other then work (which was to busy to blog.) As an update I have officially recieved a new position at work. I have moved out of the call center on SMB Sales to now be a PSG Product Specialist for the North East New England Territory. I currently have 77 partners I support and working on calling each to introduce and go over their opportunities.

I Love the job however I have alot of learning on more product specific solutions so I have the ability to train my partners and their customers on. As well as learn how to discuss and put plans in for events. Its different then what I am used to which makes me really nervous and panicky but I am pushing through and think after a month I will love it. Getting to know my team somewhat as well and they seem pretty cool and easy to work with.
No comments:
Post a Comment