Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Keeping Busy night

Saturday I had difficulty. I couldnt get myself to want to do anything. About 4pm I finally decided to get out of bed and keep busy. I ended up running to my moms for recipes hanging out for a bit and then off to tanning. Once tanning was done around 7 I went home picked up my friend Candi and then we headed to the store. I decided I really really wanted to cook that night. This is the first time actually talking talking with candi since pushing her away when skyler passed. We talked alot hanging out in one spot at smiths for a good hour. When we finally made it home I started cooking around 9pm and ended at 1:30am the next morning. We made Cowboy salsa, No bake cheesecake and Potatoe brocolli cheese soup. Soup seemed to separate more then normal after setting and really needed to be thickened up more but it still tastes wonderful.








No comments:

Post a Comment