Can I say how much I seriously hate packing and unpacking crap? I get now why a lot of people get rid of stuff and start over at the new place. But its gotta get done eventually ;) I have officially moved back out of my parents house this past weekend. Friday we had Skyler make us dinner and then we went to Iggy's which I was bright and decided to leave my phone in the bathroom when we left. Going with out a phone for a full day is tough, Im not sure how I did it. Thanks to Skyler for picking it up for me :)
Saturday Melissa and I went over to my parents to help with decorating for Halloween. Dang it was HOTT outside. Later that night we went to go see The Town and hang out. Then on Sunday I moved my crap. Its been a fun and long weekend.


So wait, where are you living??
ReplyDeleteWith Missy
ReplyDeleteReally??! I thought yall said it wouldnt work out since you know ur both crazies lol
ReplyDeleteWe havent killed each other yet after a week so we are off to a good start. Maybe both being crazy works better, just gotta sleep with one eye open. jk ;)
ReplyDelete