Since I am back dating these are not going to be in order. This post is in response to my Stuck in a Rutt. The following weekend in August I planned a Wyoming Get-a-way to see if it would help me to cheer up some and move on after skyler passed away in July. My parents were going up and I invited my friend Candi to go up as well. (I believe I carpooled with my parents but I could be mistaking another time.) I knew it was the fair weekend so I stole my two cousins Allison and Morgan along with Candi and we went and played on the fair rides one night. (I got waaay sick on one and threw up after... I couldnt go on any more that night I was sooo queezy.) The weekend was mixed between fair back and forth for different events such as rodeo and Hypnotist, fair rides, four wheeling, visiting Rachels grave, family visits both on my Nelson and my Helm side, and a night at the Cowboy Bar with my parents and moms friends. Got to see Dessa was was my moms friend forever ago that I grew up with.
It was the best weekend that I seriously needed. It couldnt have been better. When I went to visit my aunt Kathy and Uncle Bill I also go to see my favorite cousin Billly June and her family since they were visiting. One special moment for me was a small one but meant the world. While visiting with them Aunt Kathy mentioned how much she would love to see my mom and care about her. When I got to meet up with them for a min at the fair that night I was able to have my mom come with me to say hi. It was teh best feeling in the world and I almost cried.
Well enough talk here are the pictures (Mixed up of course)











































No comments:
Post a Comment