So..... My tummy is definatly not feeling very well and not because I am physically sick. I have the biggest anxiety at the moment. I had worked so hard to earn extra income from work to pay off the one bill that I have in collections. I had earned $850 from a work promo which I was waiting to be sent so I could pay off bills. Well I got the card.... waited for another bill to come out so I could make sure I had enough for everything else....went to pay the bill and now the card is no where to be found. I have detailed cleaned my room and cleaned out my car and purse trying to find it. The last place I used the card does not have it and it is not at work. I have just lost over $700 and now need to figure out how to come up with that much quick. :( Needless to say I will be trying to sell a few items, take a few back if they will be accepted, trip canceled to see my family in Logan, and I will be eating very cheap the next month or so. (Heres to hoping it helps with the weight as well...)
Freaking A!!
No comments:
Post a Comment