Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bowling Bar

So ive been having issues again lately and trying to learn to be ok on my own. Not relying fully on friends and family to keep me going and happy. You never know how quickly every thing can change or how quickly you lose relationships. Its been hard for me to do but getting there, work is going to be my main focus the next bit. However one thing I do love is a couple drinks to let go and not think. Friday night candi (im glad she came with) and I hit the bowling bar. We talked most of the time and had some drinks. We had long islands, AMF, and a pineapple upside down shot (melissa bought and was delightful) melissa and Mike stopped in for a few. Then the next day (yesterday) candi and I went to dinner before I went bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment