Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday






I was skeptical about taking a day off for my birthday but I am way glad I did. It was so much fun and relaxing. My brother Carter picked me up bright and early and took me over to my Aunt Angies to play with her cute little boys and hang out. I love hanging out with my cousins and my aunts/uncles and I havent been able to in forever. It was a blast. We took lots of pictures, played a board game, and tag. Angie then took me out for lunch and Ice Cream. While at lunch I noticed my little cousin Gabe (our little Dancer) loves to lipsync to all the songs. Its so dang cute!!






After Angies my mom picked me up to go over there where she had made me a bunny cake like when we were little. With my favorite color Blue and Coconut. My roommates and Friends Mike and Melissa picked me up and we all went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with our other roommate Josh and my friends Matt and Mandie. Mandie was so nice and nuts and bought all of our dinner, as well as a way cute little Lady Bug Candle and scents that smell amazing!






Sam looking at snowglobe that was dedicated to Rachel from a girl in his class. The snow globe is way pretty.






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment